PBH740 Methods Biostats &Epi (PBH (Public Health): Briggs)
- PBH740 Methods Biostats &Epi
- MCPHS Boston
- Briggs, Virginia
- PBH (Public Health)
- On reserve at a library:
- Introduction to Stata for health researchers / Svend Juul, Department of Public Health, Section for Epidemiology, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark, Morten Frydenberg, Department of Public Health, Section for Biostatistics, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Den
- Introduction to statistics and data analysis using Stata : from research design to final report / Lisa Daniels, Washington College, Nicholas Minot, International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, DC.
- Intuitive biostatistics : a nonmathematical guide to statistical thinking / Harvey Motulsky, M.D, GraphPad Software, Inc.
- Little SAS book : a primer : a programming approach / Lora D. Delwiche and Susan J. Slaughter.