MPSM 216: Performance Art Fundamentals (Media and Performing Arts: Schaefer)
- MPSM 216: Performance Art Fundamentals
- Schaefer, Sandrine
- Media and Performing Arts
- On reserve at a library:
- 7th sense : practicing dialogues, practicing workshops, practicing the daily performative, practicing performance art / TouVA = Le 7e sens : pratiquer les dialogues, pratiquer les workshops, pratiquer le performatif au jour le jour, pratiquer l'art perfor
- Art of walking : a field guide / edited by David Evans.
- Artificial hells : participatory art and the politics of spectatorship / by Claire Bishop.
- Beyond reasonable doubt : an investigation of doubt, risk and testimony through performance art processes in relation to systems of legal justice / Sandra Johnston.
- Body art/performing the subject / Amelia Jones.
- Contingent object of contemporary art / Martha Buskirk.
- Deep listening : a composer's sound practice / Pauline Oliveros.
- Exercises for rebel artists : radical performance pedagogy / Guillermo Gómez-Peña and Roberto Sifuentes.
- Interventionists : users' manual for the creative disruption of everyday life / edited by Nato Thompson ... [et al.] ; graphic design by Arjen Noordeman.
- Live forever : collecting live art / edited by Teresa Calonje.
- One place after another : site-specific art and locational identity / Miwon Kwon.
- Out of now : the lifeworks of Tehching Hsieh / Adrian Heathfield, Tehching Hsieh.
- Perform, repeat, record : live art in history / edited by Amelia Jones and Adrian Heathfield.
- Performance art : from futurism to the present / by RoseLee Goldberg.
- Radical presence : Black performance in contemporary art / Valerie Cassel Oliver ; essays by Yona Backer ... [and others].
- Sentient archive : bodies, performance, and memory / edited by Bill Bissell and Linda Caruso Haviland.
- Shoot an Iraqi : art, life and resistance under the gun / by Wafaa Bilal and Kari Lydersen.
- Society of the spectacle / Guy Debord.
- This moment : missives from another world ; thirty years of performances photographed by Bob Raymond / essays by Jed Speare, Marilyn Arsem and Jeffery Byrd.
- Time / edited by Amelia Groom.
- Unmarked : the politics of performance / Peggy Phelan.
- Walking sculpture, 1967-2015 / Lexi Lee Sullivan ; with contributions by Cole Swensen and Helen Mirra.
- William Pope.L : the friendliest Black artist in America / edited by Mark H.C. Bessire.
- Available online:
- (Wegenstein) Getting under the skin
Link to ebrary book