LIB112 Expository Writing II (LIB (Liberal Arts): Kolberg)
- LIB112 Expository Writing II
- MCPHS Boston
- Kolberg, Stephanie
- LIB (Liberal Arts)
- On reserve at a library:
- "They say / I say" : the Moves that Matter in Academic Writing / Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein, both of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Backpack literature : an introduction to fiction, poetry, drama, and writing / [edited by] X. J. Kennedy, Dana Gioia.
- Blankets : a graphic novel / by Craig Thompson.
- Death of a salesman : certain private conversations in two acts and a requiem / Arthur Miller ; with an introduction by Christopher Bigsby.
- Fences : a play / by August Wilson ; introduction by Lloyd Richards.
- Hamilton : the revolution : being the complete libretto of the Broadway musical, with a true account of its creation, and concise remarks on hip-hop, the power of stories, and the new America / by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter.
- New American best friend / poems by Olivia Gatwood.
- Available online:
- Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Full text (MCPHS users only)