HUMN380 HUMN3800 Love American Style: Post WWII (Humanities: Isola)
- HUMN380 HUMN3800 Love American Style: Post WWII
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Isola, Mark John
- On reserve at a library:
- Adam's rib [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; produced by Loew's Incorporated ; screen play by Ruth Gordon and Garson Kanin ; produced by Lawrence Weingarten ; directed by George Cukor.
- Crazy rich Asians [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents, in association with SK Global and Starlight Culture, a Color Force/Ivanhoe Pictures production ; directed by Jon M. Chu ; screenplay by Peter Chiarelli and Adele Lim ; produced by Nina J
- Graduate [videorecording] / Studio Canal ; Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; an Embassy Pictures release ; Joseph E. Levine presents a Mike Nichols/Lawrence Turman production ; screenplay by Calder Willingham and Buck Henry ; produced by Lawrence Turman ; directed by
- Harold and Maude [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents ; executive producer, Mildred Lewis ; produced by Colin Higgins and Charles B. Mulvehill ; written by Colin Higgins ; directed by Hal Ashby.
- Jeffrey [videorecording] / Workin' Man Films in association with the Booking Office ; producers, Mark Balsam, Mitchell Maxwell ... [et al.] ; writer, Paul Rudnick ; directors, Christopher Ashley.
- Love & basketball [videorecording] / New Line Cinema presents 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks production ; written and directed by Gina Prince-Bythewood ; produced by Spike Lee, Sam Kitt.
- Muriel's wedding [videorecording] / a Miramax Films release ; CIBY 2000 presents in association with The Australian Film Finance Corporation ; a House & Moorhouse Films production.
- Pretty in Pink / Paramount Pictures presents ; a John Hughes production ; written by John Hughes ; produced by Lauren Shuler ; directed by Howard Deutch.