ENGL 3707 01 - Film Theory (English: McGuire)
- ENGL 3707 01 - Film Theory
- Emmanuel College
- McGuire, Kelly
- On reserve at a library:
- Citizen Kane / an RKO Radio Picture ; a Mercury production by Orson Welles ; original screen play, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Orson Welles ; direction-production, Orson Welles.
- Color purple [videorecording] / a Warner Bros. & Amblin production ; produced by Steven Spielberg [and others] ; screenplay by Menno Meyjes ; directed by Steven Spielberg.
- Fatal Attraction [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures ; produced by Stanley R. Jaffe and Sherry Lansing ; screenplay, James Dearden, Nicholas Meyer ; directed by Adrian Lyne.
- Film Studies: An Introduction
- Film theory and criticism : introductory readings / edited by Leo Braudy (University of Southern California), Marshall Cohen (University of Southern California).
- History of narrative film / David A. Cook.
- History of Narrative Film, 4th ed
- It's a wonderful life [videorecording (DVD)] / produced and directed by Frank Capra ; screenplay by Frances Goodrich, Albert Hackett, and Frank Capra.
- Landmarks of early film [videorecording (DVD)].
- Melancholia / written and directed by Lars von Trier ; presented by Zentropa Entertainments27 ApS, Film I Vèast ; produced by Meta Louise Foldager, Louise Vesth ; co-produced by Memfis Film International [and others].
- Paris is burning [videorecording (DVD)] / Miramax Films and Prestige present a Jennie Livingston film ; a production of Off White Productions, Inc. ; produced and directed by Jennie Livingston.
- Rear window [videorecording] / a Paramount Pictures release ; produced by Alfred Hitchcock ; screenplay by John Michael Hayes ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Short guide to writing about film / Timothy Corrigan.