PB685 -0: Book Editing (Writing, Literature, and Publishing: Emblidge)
- PB685 -0: Book Editing
- Emerson College
- Emblidge, David
- Writing, Literature, and Publishing
- On reserve at a library:
- Art of fiction : illustrated from classic and modern texts / David Lodge.
- Artful edit : on the practice of editing yourself / Susan Bell.
- Book business : publishing past, present, and future / by Jason Epstein.
- COOKING TO HOOK UP
- COOKING TO HOOK UP: THE BACHELOR'S DATE-NIGHT COOKBOOK
- Developmental editing : a handbook for freelancers, authors, and publishers / Scott Norton.
- Getting to yes : negotiating agreement without giving in / by Roger Fisher and William Ury, with Bruce Patton, editor.
- Good prose : the art of nonfiction / Tracy Kidder & Richard Todd.
- GRACE-IN-MOTION: MOVING YOGA
- GRACE-IN-MOTION: MOVING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL
- Into thin air : a personal account of the Mount Everest disaster / Jon Krakauer.
- Max Perkins : editor of genius / A. Scott Berg.
- What editors do : the art, craft, and business of book editing / edited by Peter Ginna.