LAMS 402-01: Eating and the Environment (Liberal Arts: Cole)
- LAMS 402-01: Eating and the Environment
- Cole, Jennifer
- Liberal Arts
- On reserve at a library:
- Big chicken : the incredible story of how antibiotics created modern agriculture and changed the way the world eats / Maryn McKenna.
- Eat drink vote : an illustrated guide to food politics / Marion Nestle, bestselling author of What of eat, "with illustrations from the vaults of the Cartoonist Group."
- Fast food nation : the dark side of the all-American meal / Eric Schlosser ; [with a new afterword].
- Third plate : field notes on the future of food / Dan Barber.