Mhst520 TpcsClassEra: Symphonies of Beethoven (History: Cron)
- Mhst520 TpcsClassEra: Symphonies of Beethoven
- New England Conservatory
- Cron, Matthew
- On reserve at a library:
- Beethoven : a critical appreciation of Beethoven's nine symphonies and his only opera, Fidelio, with its four overtures / by Berlioz ; compiled and translated by Ralph De Sola.
- Beethoven in America / Michael Broyles.
- Beethoven's critics : aesthetic dilemmas and resolutions during the composer's lifetime / Robin Wallace.
- Beethoven's symphonies : an artistic vision / Lewis Lockwood.
- Beethoven, performers, and critics : the International Beethoven Congress, Detroit, 1977 / sponsored by the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and Wayne State University ; edited by Robert Winter, Bruce Carr.
- Critical reception of Beethoven's compositions by his German contemporaries / Wayne M. Senner, general editor and translator ; Robin Wallace, musicological editor ; William Meredith, musicological editor.
- Essays in musical analysis / by Donald Francis Tovey ...
- Listening well : on Beethoven, Berlioz, and other music criticism in Paris, Boston, and New York, 1764-1890 / Ora Frishberg Saloman.
- Ludwig van Beethoven : approaches to his music / Carl Dahlhaus ; translated by Mary Whittall.
- Nine symphonies of Beethoven / Antony Hopkins.
- Performing Beethoven / edited by Robin Stowell.