ARCH385 ARCH3850 Building Community (Architecture: Borst)
- ARCH385 ARCH3850 Building Community
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Borst, Ann
- On reserve at a library:
- Architecture oriented otherwise / David Leatherbarrow.
- Cities for people / Jan Gehl.
- Community and privacy : toward a new architecture of humanism / Serge Chermayeff, Christopher Alexander.
- Concise townscape.
- Death and life of great American cities / Jane Jacobs ; with a new foreword by the author.
- Design like you give a damn. , Building change from the ground up / edited by Architecture for Humanity.
- Grid/street/place : essential elements of sustainable urban districts / Nathan Cherry, with Kurt Nagle.
- Handmade urbanism : from community initiatives to participatory models : Mumbai, São Paulo, Istanbul, Mexico City, Cape Town / organized/edited by Marcos L. Rosa, Ute E. Weiland ; with Ana Álvarez, Lindsay Bush, Demet Mutman, Priya Shankar.
- Image of the city.
- Lessons for students in architecture / Herman Hertzberger ; [translation from the Dutch by Ina Rike].
- Palaces for the people : how social infrastructure can help fight inequality, polarization, and the decline of civic life / Eric Klinenberg.
- Place making factor : [a catalyst for disrupting environment and social grant making] / maria adebowale-schwarte.
- Reprogramming the city / by Scott Burnham.
- Rural Studio : Samuel Mockbee and an architecture of decency / text by Andrea Oppenheimer Dean ; photographs by Timothy Hursley ; and essays by Lawrence Chua and Cervin Robinson.
- Tactical urbanism : short-term action for long-term change / Mike Lydon and Anthony Garcia.
- Where are the utopian visionaries? : architecture of social exchange / edited by Hansy Better Barraza.