Lart221 LARTS Seminar: Consumption and Waste (Liberal Arts: Gatlin)
- Lart221 LARTS Seminar: Consumption and Waste
- New England Conservatory
- Gatlin, Jill
- Liberal Arts
- On reserve at a library:
- Consuming the American landscape / photographs by John Ganis ; introduction, Robert Sobieszek ; afterword, George F. Thompson ; poems, Stanley Diamond.
- Day after tomorrow : images of our Earth in crisis / J. Henry Fair ; with essays by James Hansen ... [et al.].
- Manufactured landscapes : the photographs of Edward Burtynsky / Lori Pauli ; with essays by Mark Haworth-Booth and Kenneth Baker ; and an interview by Michael Torosian.
- Manufactured landscapes [videorecording] : Edward Burtynsky / Mercury Films, Foundry Films present ; in co-production with the National Film Board of Canada ; and in association with TVOntario ; director, Jennifer Baichwal ; produced by Nick de Pencier, D
- Stuff : the secret lives of everyday things / John C. Ryan, Alan Thein Durning ; with research assistance by Sara Breslow, Christy Halvorson, Ankur Tohan ; illustrated by Don Baker.
- Waste land : meditations on a ravaged landscape / photographs and essays by David T. Hanson ; preface by Wendell Berry ; afterword by Mark Dowie ; additional texts by William Kittredge ... [et al.].