WR313 -0: Intermediate Creative Writing Drama (Writing, Literature, and Publishing: Orem)
- WR313 -0: Intermediate Creative Writing Drama
- Emerson College
- Orem, William
- Writing, Literature, and Publishing
- On reserve at a library:
- 'Night, mother / by Marsha Norman.
- 30 ten-minute plays for 2 actors, from the National Ten-Minute Play Contest / edited by Michael Bigelow Dixon, Amy Wegener, and Karen C. Petruska.
- Buried child : a play / Sam Shepard.
- Dead man's cell phone / Sarah Ruhl.
- Death and the maiden / Ariel Dorfman.
- Doubt : a parable / John Patrick Shanley.
- Equus / by Peter Shaffer.
- In the blood / by Suzan-Lori Parks.
- Laramie project / by Moisés Kaufman and the members of Tectonic Theater Project.
- Red letter plays / by Suzan-Lori Parks.
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot / Lawrence Graver.