IN123 -6: Ethics in Communication (Institute: Cooper)
- IN123 -6: Ethics in Communication
- Emerson College
- Cooper, Thomas
- On reserve at a library:
- 1984: FACT AND FICTION
- Advertising ethics / Edward H. Spence and Brett Van Heekeren.
- CASE AGAINST MASS MEDIA CODES OF ETHICS
- Communication ethics and global change / Thomas W. Cooper, general editor [and others].
- CONCEPTUAL ANALYSIS OF ETHICS CODES
- ENFORCING MEDIA CODES
- Ethics : a case study from fluency / edited by Robert Goldfarb.
- Ethics : theory and contemporary issues.
- Journalism ethics : a reference handbook / edited by Elliot D. Cohen and Deni Elliott.
- Legal and ethical restraints on public relations / Karla K. Gower.
- Media ethics : cases and moral reasoning / Clifford G. Christians, Mark Fackler, Kathy Brittain Richardson, Peggy J. Kreshel, Robert H. Woods, Jr.
- Principles of marketing / Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong.
- RACISM HOAXES EPISTEMOLOGY & NEWS AS A FORM OF KNOWLEDGE
- Time before deception : truth in communication, culture, and ethics : native worldviews, traditional expression, sacred ecology / Thomas W. Cooper ; foreword by Fox Tree ; epilogue by Oren Lyons.