HSC616 Graphic Medicine (HSC (Health Sciences): Lewis)
- HSC616 Graphic Medicine
- MCPHS Boston
- Lewis, A. David
- HSC (Health Sciences)
- On reserve at a library:
- Anatomy of a metahuman / written by S.D. Perry & Matthew K. Manning ; illustrations by Ming Doyle ; colors by Scott Holladay.
- Bad doctor / Ian Williams.
- Captain Marvel. The death of Captain Marvel / writers, Jim Starlin, Steve Englehart & Doug Moench ; artists, Jim Starlin & Pat Broderick ; inkers, Jack Abel, Bruce Patterson & Jim Starlin ; colorists, Jim Starlin ... [et al.] ; letterers, Tom Orzechowski
- Graphic medicine manifesto / MK Czerwiec, Ian Williams, Susan Merrill Squier, Michael J. Green, Kimberly R. Myers, and Scott T. Smith.
- Lissa : a story about medical promise, friendship, and revolution / written by Sherine Hamdy and Coleman Nye ; illustrated by Sarula Bao and Caroline Brewer ; lettering by Marc Parenteau.
- Marbles : mania, depression, Michelangelo, & me : a graphic memoir / by Ellen Forney.
- RX : a graphic memoir / Rachel Lindsay.
- Wrinkles / Paco Roca ; translator, Erica Mena.
- Available online:
- Mom's cancer / Brian Fies.
Full text (MCPHS user only)
- Taking turns : stories from HIV/AIDS care Unit 371 / MK Czerwiec.
Full text (MCPHS users only)