IN370 -0: Post Colonial Cinema (Institute: Andrade-Watkins)
- IN370 -0: Post Colonial Cinema
- Emerson College
- Andrade-Watkins, Claire
- On reserve at a library:
- Africa's media image / edited by Beverly G. Hawk.
- Cinemas of the Black diaspora : diversity, dependence, and oppositionality / edited by Michael T. Martin.
- King Leopold's ghost : a story of greed, terror, and heroism in Colonial Africa / Adam Hochschild.
- L.A. Rebellion : creating a new black cinema / edited by Allyson Nadia Field, Jan-Christopher Horak, and Jacqueline Najuma Stewart.
- Ousmane Sembène : the making of a militant artist / Samba Gadjigo ; translated by Moustapha Diop ; foreword by Danny Glover.
- SLAVERY AND JUSTICE
- Stamped from the beginning : the definitive history of racist ideas in America / Ibram X. Kendi.