PEP807 Intro Hlth Econ Research (PEP (Pharmaceutical Econ & Pol): Rittenhouse)
- PEP807 Intro Hlth Econ Research
- MCPHS Boston
- Rittenhouse, Brian
- PEP (Pharmaceutical Econ & Pol)
- On reserve at a library:
- Decision modelling for health economic evaluation / Andrew Briggs, Karl Claxton, Mark Sculpher.
- Economic evaluation in clinical trials / Dr. Henry A. Glick, Dr. Jalpa A. Doshi, Dr. Seema S. Sonnad, Dr. Daniel Polsky.
- Is prevention better than cure? / Louise B. Russell.
- Judgment under uncertainty : heuristics and biases / edited by Daniel Kahneman, Paul Slovic, Amos Tversky.
- Overdiagnosed : making people sick in the pursuit of health / H. Gilbert Welch, Lisa Schwartz, Steven Woloshin.
- Valuing health care : costs, benefits, and effectiveness of pharmaceuticals and other medical technologies / edited by Frank A. Sloan.