NURS 5303 - Advanced Teaching Methods in (Nursing: Meisenhelder)
- NURS 5303 - Advanced Teaching Methods in
- Emmanuel College
- Meisenhelder, Janice
- On reserve at a library:
- Clinical teaching strategies in nursing / Kathleen B. Gaberson, Marilyn H. Oermann, Teresa Shellenbarger.
- Evaluation and testing in nursing education / Marilyn H. Oermann, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN, Kathleen B. Gaberson, PhD, RN, CNOR, CNE, ANEF.
- Evidence-based teaching in nursing : a foundation for educators / edited by Sharon Cannon, EdD, RN, ANEF, Regional Dean/Professor, Medical Center Hospital Regional Dean Endowed Chair, Co-Director, Center of Excellence in Evidence-Based Practice, Texas Tec
- Innovative teaching strategies in nursing and related health professions / edited by Martha J. Bradshaw, Beth L. Hultquist.
- Teaching in nursing : a guide for faculty / [edited by] Diane M. Billings, Judith A. Halstead.
- Transition from clinician to educator : a practical approach / Maria C. Fressola, G. Elaine Patterson.