LASS 249-01: Queer Studies (Liberal Arts: Smith)
- LASS 249-01: Queer Studies
- Smith, Cindy
- Liberal Arts
- On reserve at a library:
- After Stonewall [videorecording] : from the riots to the millennium / producer/writer, John Scagliotti.
- Before Stonewall [videorecording] : the making of a gay and lesbian community / producers, Robert Rosenberg, John Scagliotti, Greta Schiller ; directors, Greta Schiller, Robert Rosenberg.
- Celluloid closet [videorecording] / produced and directed by Rob Epstein & Jeffrey Friedman ; story by Rob Epstein, Jeffrey Friedman, Sharon Wood ; narration written by Armistead Maupin.
- Critical thinking : concepts & tools / Richard Paul and Linda Elder.
- Cultural politics of emotion / Sara Ahmed.
- Disidentifications : queers of color and the performance of politics / José Esteban Muñoz.
- Doing gender diversity : readings in theory and real-world experience / edited by Rebecca F. Plante and Lis M. Maurer.
- Gender trouble : feminism and the subversion of identity / Judith Butler.
- Paris is burning [videorecording (DVD)] / Miramax Films and Prestige present a Jennie Livingston film ; a production of Off White Productions, Inc. ; produced and directed by Jennie Livingston.
- Queer phenomenology : orientations, objects, others / Sara Ahmed.
- Queer studies : an interdisciplinary reader / edited by Robert J. Corber and Stephen Valocchi.
- Routledge queer studies reader / edited by Donald E. Hall ... [et al.].
- Sex, gender, and sexuality : the new basics : an anthology / [edited by] Abby L. Ferber, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Kimberly Holcomb, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Tre Wentling, Syracuse University.
- Trans* : a quick and quirky account of gender variability / Jack Halberstam.
- Use of pleasure : volume 2 of The history of sexuality / Michel Foucault ; translated from the French by Robert Hurley.