EDAD 720-01: Integrated Systems (Environmental Design: Giamportone)
- EDAD 720-01: Integrated Systems
- Giamportone, Keith
- Environmental Design
- On reserve at a library:
- Architect's studio companion : rules of thumb for preliminary design / Edward Allen and Joseph Iano.
- Designing the exterior wall : an architectural guide to the vertical envelope / Linda Brock.
- Ecological engineer : Glumac / David R. Macaulay.
- Form and forces : designing efficient, expressive structures / Boston Structures Group, Edward Allen ... [et al.] ; with contributions by Nicole Michel ... [et al.].
- Heating, cooling, lighting : sustainable design methods for architects / Norbert Lechner.
- Integrative design guide to green building : redefining the practice of sustainability / 7group (John Boecker, Scot Horst, Tom Keiter, Andrew Lau, Marcus Sheffer, and Brian Toevs) and Bill Reed.
- New net zero : leading-edge design and construction of homes and buildings for a renewable energy future / William Maclay and Maclay Architects.
- Solar control & shading devices : Olgyay & Olgyay.
- Sun, wind & light : architectural design strategies / G.Z. Brown, Mark DeKay ; illustrations, Virginia Cartwright ... [et al.].
- Sustainable urbanism : urban design with nature / [edited by] Douglas Farr.
- Available online:
- (Allen/Iano) The Architect's Studio companion - 2001 ed.
Link to ebook