VM201 -0: Digital Filmmaking (for Training) (Visual and Media Arts: Petzold)
- VM201 -0: Digital Filmmaking (for Training)
- Emerson College
- Petzold, Julie
- Visual and Media Arts
- On reserve at a library:
- Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound [videorecording] / a Selznick International picture ; screenplay by Ben Hecht ; produced by David O. Selznick ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock ; United Artists.
- Citizen Kane [videorecording] / an RKO Radio Picture ; a Mercury production by Orson Welles ; original screen play, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Orson Welles ; director-producer, Orson Welles.
- Crunch / Jeremy B. Dann.
- Deadwood [videorecording] : the complete series / HBO Entertainment presents ; produced by Scott Stephens, Davis Guggenheim ... [et al.] ; creator, David Milch ; written by David Milch ... [et al.] ; directed by Walter Hill ... [et al.].
- Digital filmmaking handbook / Ben Long and Sonja Schenk.
- REMOVE YOUR LIBRARIAN GLASSES
- Supernatural. The complete eighth season [videorecording] / Kripke Enterprises, Inc. ; Wonderland ; Warner Bros. Television ; executive producers Adam Glass, McG, Phil Sgriccia, Jeremy Carver, Robert Singer ; written by Jeremy Carver ...[et al.] ; directe
- Available online:
- Making Media [electronic resource] : Foundations of Sound and Image Production.
View Emerson Reserve E-Book