Fashion Dept. General Shelf (Fashion)
- Fashion Dept. General Shelf
- Fashion Dept.
- On reserve at a library:
- Beene by Beene
- Classic guide to sewing the perfect jacket
- Costume design : techniques of modern masters / Lynn Pecktal.
- Creating a successful fashion collection / Steven Faerm.
- Designer's Guide to Fashion Apparel
- Designing your fashion portfolio
- Developing a collection / Elinor Renfrew, Colin Renfrew.
- Fashion by Design
- Fashion by design / Janice Greenberg Ellinwood.
- Fashion design / Sue Jenkyn Jones.
- Fashion design research / Ezinma Mbonu.
- Fashion details : 1,000 ideas from neckline to waistline, pockets to pleats / [text edition, Natalio Matin Arroyo]
- Fashion Illustration
- Fashion portfolio : design and presentation / Anna Kiper.
- Fashion sketchbook / Bina Abling.
- Fashion thinking / Fiona Dieffenbacher.
- Flats : technical drawing for fashion : a complete guide / Basia Szkutnicka.
- Guide to fashion sewing
- Guide to fashion sewing / Connie Amaden-Crawford.
- How to create your final collection : a fashion student's handbook / Mark Atkinson.
- In Fashion
- In fashion / Elaine Stone.
- InFashion Second Edition-
- Journey of a woman
- Liz Claiborne
- Paris fashion : a cultural history / Valerie Steele.
- Patternmaking for Fashion Design
- Patternmaking for fashion design
- Patternmaking for fashion design / Helen Joseph-Armstrong ; technical illustrator, Vincent James Maruzzi ; fashion illustrator, Kathryn Hagen.
- Portfolio presentation for fashion designers / Linda Tain.
- Research and design / Simon Seivewright.
- Spec manual / Michele Wesen Bryant, Diane DeMers.
- Survey of Historic Costume
- Tailoring : the classic guide to sewing the perfect jacket.
- Visible self : global perspectives on dress, culture, and society / Joanne B. Eicher, Sandra Lee Evenson, Hazel A. Lutz.
- What people wore : a visual history of dress from ancient times to twentieth-century America / written and illustrated by Douglas Gorsline.
- Available online:
- (Bryant and DeMers) The Spec Manual - PDF of book
Link to PDF of book
- (Joseph-Armstrong) "Chapters 1-12" from Patternmaking for Fashion Design, fifth ed.
Link to PDF
- (Joseph-Armstrong) "Chapters 13-23" from Patternmaking for Fashion Design, fifth ed.
Link to PDF
- (Joseph-Armstrong) "Chapters 24-37, Appendx, Index" from Patternmaking for Fashion Design, fifth ed.
Link to PDF