HUM4345 HUMN4345 Hist. of American Folk Music (Humanities: Gleason)
- HUM4345 HUMN4345 Hist. of American Folk Music
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Gleason, Christopher
- On reserve at a library:
- American epic / a production of BBC Arena, Lo-Max Films Ltd., Wildwood Enterprises, and Thirteen Productions LLC for WNET ; directed by Bernard MacMahon ; story by Bernard MacMahon & Allison McGourty & Duke Erikson ; telescript by William Morgan ; produce
- American roots music [videorecording] / a Ginger Group production ; directed by Jim Brown ; produced by Jim Brown, Sam Pollard and Jeff Rosen ; written by Charles Wolfe.
- Anthology of American folk music [sound recording] / edited by Harry Smith.
- Bristol Sessions 1927-1928 [sound recording] : the big bang of country music
- Bristol sessions : writings about the big bang of country music / edited by Charles K. Wolfe and Ted Olson.
- Folk music : the basics / Ronald D. Cohen.
- Romancing the folk : public memory & American roots music / Benjamin Filene.