BSD 20811 (Ocular Pharmacology) (Biomedical Science & Disease: Sleight)
- BSD 20811 (Ocular Pharmacology)
- New England College of Optometry
- Sleight, William
- Biomedical Science & Disease
- On reserve at a library:
- Basic and clinical pharmacology / edited by Bertram G. Katzung ; associate editor Anthony J. Trevor.
- Clinical ocular pharmacology / edited by Jimmy D. Bartlett and Siret D. Jaanus.
- Drug-induced ocular side effects / Frederick "Fritz" T. Fraunfelder, Frederick "Rick" W. Fraunfelder, Wiley A. Chambers ; associate editor, Bree Jensvold-Vetsch.
- Lippincott illustrated reviews : Pharmacology / [edited by] Karen Whalen, Pharm.D., BCPS ; collaborating editors, Richard Finkel, Pharm.D., Thomas A. Panavelil, Ph.D., MBA.
- Primary care of the glaucomas / edited by Murray Fingeret, Thomas L. Lewis ; with 33 contributors.
- Principles of pharmacology : the pathophysiologic basis of drug therapy / David E. Golan, editor in chief ; Ehrin J. Armstrong, April W. Armstrong, associate editors.
- Wills eye manual : office and emergency room diagnosis and treatment of eye disease / text editors: Nika Bagheri, Brynn N. Wajda ; multimedia editors: Charles M. Calvo, Alia K. Durrani ; founding editors: Mark A. Friedberg, Christopher J. Rapuano.